Apr 15, 2013

Command post

I started setting up my kitchen command center. Mostly so hubby stops leaving mail everywhere. I mean everywhere, I found a pile of it in the bathroom sink the other day!

I've so far moved the pantry to bring the trash can next to the shelf (so junk mail is more likely to make it in there). Underneath the shelf is my paper, metal , glass and plastic recycling bins, hidden by a rag curtain (easier to shove thing in that way). We've got a big calander made from an old whiteboard, a cork board for important notices, return receipts, etc. my meal planner (still need to laminate the cards) and my mail bins on the shelf. It's not very pretty (yet!) but it'll free up my kitchen counters. And bathroom counters. And bedside table. And coffee table. lol.











No comments:

Post a Comment